What's New in Livewire Tables v2.5-2.9
Sorry i've been MIA for a while this year. I got super burnt out and took some time off. I'm just getting back into blogging, as well as knocking out all of the issues and PR's on my projects.
Here's a list of the updates to Livewire Tables since May of this year:
- Ability to pass mount parameters to configurable areas
- Added functionality to display BooleanColumn as Yes/No instead of icons.
- Added ButtonGroupColumn for multiple LinkColumns in one group. Pretty much built in action buttons support.
- Added functionality to hide individual filters from popover and slide down views
- Added functionality to hide individual filters from filter pills
- Added functionality to hide individual filters from the active filter count
- Added functionality to say which filters get reset by the clear button
- Added functionality to set filters as secondaryHeader or footer of columns
- Added functionality to bookmark or deep link column selection
- Added functionality to identify different datatable components as unique in column selection
- Added funcitonality to configure query string alias
- Added funcitonality to configure session key for column selection (dataTableFingerprint)
- Added functionality to select/desect all columns in column selection dropdown
- Added French translation
- Added Malay translation
- Added Dutch translation
- Added Ukranian translation
- Added support for optgroups in SelectFilter
- Added information about applying filters on boot
- Added ComponentColumn
- Added ability to set the pagination mode of standard or simple